As we return to ice, it is very important that all club members stay up to date with current provincial and club protocol in place regarding COVID-19.
Please ensure your Uplifter account information is up to date, including email address and phone number, and that you are signed up to receive ALL emails from Sackville Skating Club. We ask that you take a moment to ensure your contact information is up to date and that SSC is marked as a safe sender in your email inbox.
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:
Skate Canada COVID-19 Resource Page: https://skatecanada.ca/covid-19-response/
Skate Canada NS COVID-19 Resource Page: http://skatecanada.ns.ca/2020/06/return-to-ice-information/
SSC Safe Return to Skating Protocol: SSC - Return to Skating Protocol as of June 30.pdf
SSC Assumption of Risk Waiver (MUST SIGN): SCNS & SSC Assumption of Risk and Waiver.pdf
Arena Facility Protocol as of June 15, 2021: 2021 COVID Guidelines for HRM Arenas June 15-2021.pdf
BEFORE GETTING ON ICE:
1. Signed Assumption of Risk waiver must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Read and understand SSC Safe Return to Skating Protocol
3. Read and understand facility protocol
4. Only register for sessions with your coaches approval
At THE RINK:
1. Arrive at the rink "ice ready" (skating attire and skates on if possible)
2. Follow facility and club guidelines at all time.
3. Bring your own water, hand sanitizer, and skating gloves. Personal items cannot be shared.
IF A SKATER:
1. Requires a COVID-19 test, the skater MUST NOT attend any session until
negative test results are received.
2. Is showing any signs/symptoms of COVID-19 then they MUST NOT attend
any session until symptoms subside.