Have an Account?
You must login or create an account to register for programs.
- Learn-to-skate program (appropriate for hockey, ringette, figure skating and recreational skating)
- Stages 1-6 with focus on balance, control and agility
- Skaters must be four years old by October 1, 2021 to register
- Registered skaters must wear a certified hockey helmet
- Helmet cages are required for PreSchool skaters
- Hockey or figure skates are permitted
Skate Canada fee of $43.65 is required and is non-refundable. This fee includes registration with Skate Canada, Safe Sport Initiative Fee, and Accident insurance. This fee is only charged once per skater, per season (valid Sept 2021 to Aug 2022)